Metal Fabrication BEYOND STRUCTURAL
Engineered metal prefabrication for faster install times. Balconies to Steel Stairs to Architectural Metal.
10 Skills a Metal Fabrication Company Needs
Midwest Stairs & Iron nationally services the commercial construction industry with miscellaneous metal fabrication. When you need a supporting role of metal fabrication, from steel to aluminum to stainless steel fabrication, whether it be as small as lintels, or as large as a 40-story steel stair, expertise is standing by.
Here are 10 skills a metal fabricator needs in the commercial construction industry:
- Quote with 99.9% accuracy the first time to eliminate unnecessary change orders.
- Be flexible when schedules change.
- Understand the flow and intricacies of other trades to keep the schedule moving.
- Forethought to metal fabrication and installation before arrival to job site.
- Be able to hunt and peck drawings and find the unobvious, yet obviously needed.
- Understand prefabrication work upfront saves expensive field labor time.
- Know install techniques to save budget and address job site limitations.
- Ability to make project suggestions based on project goals such as low maintenance, ultimate safety, space availability, strict budget, or timelines.
- Stress the end result before you do.
- Think safety first over margins.
Architectural Miscellaneous Metals
A category of miscellaneous metal ranging from bollards to canopies to lintels.
Collaborate with us.
Have a project or an idea? Please reach out!
COMMERCIAL PROJECTS ONLY
414 483 2890